As leading residential block management specialists in the South East, Estate and Property Management Limited look after properties from Chichester to Brighton and Hastings, and north towards the M25 and beyond. Whether you are an individual with a block of two properties, or the landlord of a prestigious development, we can provide you with a full range of services to manage the property on your behalf.
We believe that effective and transparent management is a key factor of successful property ownership. This way, you can be sure that when it’s time to move on, your residential block will be an attractive proposition and a market premium will be achieved. Plus, since we are an independent company, all of our services can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.
EPM Ltd are accredited by the Association of Residential Management Agents (ARMA) – widely considered the gold standard for property management – and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This puts us at the leading edge of best practice, delivering the highest professional standards and levels of client care based on accountability, honesty and integrity.
Why Choose Us?
- Estate & Property Management Ltd. are highly experienced in residential block & development management and commercial/retail developments.
- We have a proven track record in managing contracts of various complexity, with positive feedback from landlords and property clients across the South East.
- Our ARMA accreditation ensures that we are at the forefront of best practice, high professional standards and excellent levels of client care.
- We pride ourselves on our efficient and personal service, with regular site visits and monitoring procedures to ensure buildings are expertly managed.
- Our property management team is experienced, capable and enthusiastic, allowing us to deliver a seamless service on an ongoing basis.
Our Property Management Team
We are an established local, family-run business with a dedicated team comprised of some of the very best and hardest working Property & Accounts Managers in the region. Mark Newman, our Head of Property Management, has spent more years in the industry than the rest of the team put together.
Highly professional in our work, our team remains refreshingly grounded, accessible and open to discuss any issue that arises in a friendly and solution-focused way. With over 70 years’ collective experience, we are ideally placed to assist with any property management requirements you may have.
Why not get in touch to see how we can help?